Nutrition, Lifestyle and OCD Recovery E-Book
About the Book
The behavioral and nutritional aspects of OCD are two halves of the problem and you need to fix both for permanent OCD recovery. This book will show you what you can do in your daily life to overcome OCD through nutritional and lifestyle changes. It will also give you an in-depth look why you get OCD thoughts, what makes them stick, and how to stop them.
Ali Greymond recovered from OCD using this method and has helped people all over the world recover from OCD as well. If you are ready to recover from OCD, this book is for you.
What You Will Discover In This Book:
- Nutritional and Behavioral Aspects of OCD Recovery
- Mechanics of OCD
- Reassurance and Avoidance
- Natural Foods & Vitamins
- Vitamin D
- Get All Your Vitamins Every Day
- Caffeine and OCD
- Stress and OCD
- Adrenal Fatigue (Why you are always tired)
- Sleep and OCD
- Positive Mental Stimulation
- Breathing Exercises
- EMF and OCD
- Proven Method of Getting Over OCD
- What you MUST do on daily basis to get rid of OCD obsessions and compulsions
- What you are doing wrong and what thoughts and actions are making your OCD worse.