About the Book
Ali Greymond recovered from obsessive compulsive disorder using this method and has helped people all over the world recover from OCD as well.
To begin your recovery, you need to fully understand the “mechanics” of OCD. This book will explain what you need to do to start feeling better. It will explain to you exactly why the thoughts are there, why they are constantly coming into your mind and most importantly, how to make them stop.
Once you understand how your mind works and what makes the thoughts come and go, you will get back the control you have lost and will be able to fully recover.
The workbook areas will help you keep track of your progress as you recover. Please print the charts and fill them out as you recover. OCD recovery is an achievable goal, If you need help getting over OCD this book is for you.
What You Will Discover In This Workbook:
- Proven method of getting over OCD
- Daily charts and tasks that will keep you progressing in recovery
- How to recognize OCD thoughts
- How to stop OCD thoughts
- What you MUST do on daily basis to get rid of OCD obsessions and compulsions
- What you are doing wrong and what thoughts and actions are making your OCD worse.
- Real life stress and how it relates to OCD
- Nutrition, lifestyle and how it relates to OCD
This book will tell you exactly what you need to do to get rid of OCD. No fillers or useless information.