Before the coaching with Michele I had some ideas what I needed to do for recovery, because of the research I did. But when I got to speak to Michele the approach of recovery got really significantly simplified. I was way to concerned before and thought about so many different things, while with Michelle’s help it got easier to live my normal life again and get back on the right path. Therefor I am really grateful to have found Ali Greymond and through her Michele because I don’t know where I would be now otherwise. I can only encourage everybody who needs to read this to try the coaching because it really helps!

– Phillip 
OCD Help Chat 
Michele- Recovery Coach(book private text support through OCD recovery network)
Anonymous145253
Please is someone here
yes
Anonymous145272 Hi is anyone online
Anonymous145282 Did you also notice everyone and feel attracted to everyone while suffering from HOCD? how could i sign up to the text support?
Anonymous145282
Did you also notice everyone and feel attracted to everyone while suffering from HOCD? how could i sign up to the text support?
yes and you can sign up by clicking on text coaching tab and clicking on Michele
Anonymous145272
Hi is anyone online
yes
Michele- Recovery Coach(book private text support through OCD recovery network) or you can go beneath the forum and click on my face lol
Anonymous145277 lol
Anonymous121431 Michelle mam.. my ocd ask what is normal position of eye while sleeping.. I'm always noticing my eye movement..and keep to not moving my eyes
Anonymous121431 Another one how to not check ocd thought means what mam like how ocd feels.. because ocd thought always come with feeling.. then how i can not checking feelings
Anonymous121431
Another one how to not check ocd thought means what mam like how ocd feels.. because ocd thought always come with feeling.. then how i can not checking feelings
let the thoughts and feelings come in on autopilot and you choose to disregard and move on to life. Track and reduce the time you are ruminating and checking
anon pls help
Anonymous143203 Is it okay that on my third month of recovery I still get the thoughts of all my themes. maybe I'm not good enough in recovery because I haven't done purpose exposures? I just disregard the thoughts whenever they come .
Anonymous145253 Is someone here? I need encouragement
Anonymous145353 hi michele, its me again, which you mentioned voluntary part is irrelevant, because im just focusing so much on a specific movement, its ocd choose to disregard it. can i apply this to another event and all future similar events? for e.g. last time an intrusive image of a topless woman came, in the image, i voluntary stuck my tongue out and took a few playful licks like its funny…
Anonymous145353 when i ruminate: the version become i voluntary lick the b*****s in a fast manner, and later the version becomes i voluntary lick the b*****s slowly, can i still say voluntary part is irrelevant because im just focusing so much on these licks, its ocd and choose to disregard it?
Anonymous145354 hi michele, one more, this morning, as i went to kitchen, i saw my mom’s b***s and the image of me voluntary doing a swimming breast stroke and touched my mom’s b***s, i can disregard it as i focus so much on voluntary breaststroke? now im thinking did i stare at her b***s in the first place or could it be ocd im focusing so much on the b***s that i thought im staring? is it ocd and disregard
Anonymous145354
Anonymous145354
hi michele, one more, this morning, as i went to kitchen, i saw my mom’s b***s and the image of me voluntary doing a swimming breast stroke and touched my mom’s b***s, i can disregard it as i focus so much on voluntary breaststroke? now im thinking did i stare at her b***s in the first place or could it be ocd im focusing so much on the b***s that i thought im staring? is it ocd and disregard
i just told my mom, ‘you know i have ocd, and i want to ask u a strange question, did i stare at you b***s this morning in kitchen?” she said no… i have also similar encounters in the past if i did stare at other women’s b***s a not, ocd is distresssing
Anonymous145253 I can't stand this anymore. Please tell me somethin
Anonymous145375 Can POCD cause real arousal after a thought? I did a disgusting checking thought (imagined) and I had real arousal. What is the difference between that and true pedophilic disorder? Please help sad
Anonymous145353
hi michele, its me again, which you mentioned voluntary part is irrelevant, because im just focusing so much on a specific movement, its ocd choose to disregard it. can i apply this to another event and all future similar events? for e.g. last time an intrusive image of a topless woman came, in the image, i voluntary stuck my tongue out and took a few playful licks like its funny…
yes apply it to all of it disregard and choose to move on, dont get into the content of the image or thought
Anonymous145353
when i ruminate: the version become i voluntary lick the b*****s in a fast manner, and later the version becomes i voluntary lick the b*****s slowly, can i still say voluntary part is irrelevant because im just focusing so much on these licks, its ocd and choose to disregard it?
yes its ocd disregard this choose to move on from it don't do anything ocd says to do
Anonymous145354
i just told my mom, ‘you know i have ocd, and i want to ask u a strange question, did i stare at you b***s this morning in kitchen?” she said no… i have also similar encounters in the past if i did stare at other women’s b***s a not, ocd is distresssing
disregard don't ask your mom for reassurance
Anonymous145375
Can POCD cause real arousal after a thought? I did a disgusting checking thought (imagined) and I had real arousal. What is the difference between that and true pedophilic disorder? Please help sad
real arousal doesn't come with suffering. this is ocd trying to mimick the feeling you need to disregard it and move on
Anonymous145197 Is it still POCD if my mind tells me "you like this thought" and it feels real? please I'm spiraling because it feels like it's me and not the OCD. I'm disgusted and scared I don't want to be a p*do. I have no desire to do the things in my head and I feel bad for even thinking them.
Anonymous145197
Is it still POCD if my mind tells me "you like this thought" and it feels real? please I'm spiraling because it feels like it's me and not the OCD. I'm disgusted and scared I don't want to be a p*do. I have no desire to do the things in my head and I feel bad for even thinking them.
this is ocd disregard
Anonymous121431 Mam..my ocd ask what is the normal position of eye..if my eyes are move i get anxiety..what can i do mam
Anonymous143828 please someone help. so my dad has cancer and has for the past I think year and a half (he has had 2) and he just today went to the hospital again. of course, almost daily I get upset when thinking about it but I’ve been getting intrusive thoughts saying that’s I want him dead and so I can get attention. I think I’m only recognising them now but I can’t live with these they are so bad help
Anonymous145565 Hello, technical question, you say that we have to stop rumination. And I totally ageee on that. But what to do when I surprise myself ruminating ? (Even if it’s not important, I’m at a stage of my revovery journey, Where qu’on not afraid with content of my thought but only that the thought are still there… in a nutshell, I have ocd about having ocd …
Anonymous145565
Anonymous145569 I have POCD and I just know deep down that I have molested a child. I can't even tell the difference between thinking I did and actually touching a child. All this time I could have touched many children and just dismissed it. And sometimes when I pass a kid I put my hand out slightly as if to touch them, and i don't know why. I'm struggling to keep going and maybe i don't deserve to
Anonymous145569 i can;t remember exactly when and who though, so i tell myself it is OCD. but i feel so far removed from myself that even if i did molest a child i might have tricked myself into thinking it was just a thought
Anonymous145606 Hi, I've started my recovery in september. I was doing better and better, then hit a plateau and I've been in this plateau for about two months now. Moreover, I've been having a huge setbacks for two weeks now. I get a thought and I'm scared, super mad. I don't know how to turn this over to not go down even more. I'm so sad that I've lost my progress
Anonymous145624 Hey, i just wanted to let everyone know that i fully recovered from OCD by following the Greymond method. Sadly, I couldn't afford a session with Ali, but I continuously watched her videos and disregarded every feeling, sensation, thought. It took me 6,5 months to get to stage 4 and at that point, I didn't have ay thoughts, whosoever.
Anonymous145624 And from stage 4, it was an additional 6 months of just making sure I didn't fall back. And I didn't. Please, don't listen to others telling you you can't heal. I did, I believe in you💛 Keep going, and you will get everything back
Anonymous145606 Thank you so much for that, I'm so happy for you that you have recovered, hope this will happen for me as well
Anonymous145606
Anonymous145624
And from stage 4, it was an additional 6 months of just making sure I didn't fall back. And I didn't. Please, don't listen to others telling you you can't heal. I did, I believe in you💛 Keep going, and you will get everything back
Plus, I want to thank you, you gave me a boost to focus back on track. heart
Anonymous143203 I broke up with my boyfriend, I feel so bad like I cry everyday, but I don't want my recovery to worse, I;ve heard that stress isn't good for recovery. what should I do? I mean I'm trying not to worry about anywthing but it's hard. (I'm on the third month of recovery)
Anonymous145693 <div>
</div>
k
Anonymous145699 I have panic attack
Anonymous145699 I feel like I will die...my heart races I can't breathe
Anonymous145699 Is some body here please I have panic attack
Anonymous145699 I feel like I will die
Anonymous145699 Please is someone here?..?
Anonymous145699 Panica
Anonymous145699 Attacks are a living hell
Anonymous145699 I wish someone could support me now
Anonymous143828
Anonymous143203
I broke up with my boyfriend, I feel so bad like I cry everyday, but I don't want my recovery to worse, I;ve heard that stress isn't good for recovery. what should I do? I mean I'm trying not to worry about anywthing but it's hard. (I'm on the third month of recovery)
same. I used to talk to this guy that I really loved and I think he loved me, but now we are just strangers. I saw him in public yesterday and this morning I woke up and I just couldn’t stop hysterically crying. It feels like it was all my fault and I was so rude to him and I did everything wrong anf I can’t stop stressing about jt
Anonymous145253 Is someone here? I have panic attack
Anonymous145253 Noone doesn't help in this forum
Anonymous143203
Anonymous143828
same. I used to talk to this guy that I really loved and I think he loved me, but now we are just strangers. I saw him in public yesterday and this morning I woke up and I just couldn’t stop hysterically crying. It feels like it was all my fault and I was so rude to him and I did everything wrong anf I can’t stop stressing about jt
yes I'm stressing about it too and the thing is I don't want my recovery to fail because of that.I don't know what we should do. maybe disregard the thoughts about breakup?
Customize

I have been suffering from Harm OCD since a decade. I had this feeling like something was wrong with me and I started avoiding objects like pillows,knives etc. Last year when covid started it became worst since I was locked inside house and there were no meeting with friends , I used to hardly sleep then I came across ali videos in YouTube I started watching her videos also joined the chat group I tried to follow most of the things ali told me but somehow I felt I needed more guidance about ERP that’s when I joined text support with Michele. She gave me proper knowledge about OCD and how it works ,she was always available whenever I texted her or when I felt stuck.She motivated me when I had bad days. It’s been 3 months now and i have seen lot of improvement in me ,i sleep well and i feel much happier now and more focused now. I am thankful for that. I will recommend Michele to anyone that needs guidance for their OCD.

– Ninthi

To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The SuwanneeChristianSchool

The SuwanneeChristianSchool is a unique school for children who want to learn new skills in a Christ-centered environment. It was founded in 1965 as a kindergarten. Further, it has turned into a school that offers learning for students up to the 9th grade. The education institution offers high-quality education, following the ABeka curriculum. It is famous for the high academic results achieved by students. The faith and authority of God are integrated into all learning programs. However, it doesn't affect the studying standards. Our students get the most current and actual knowledge. Therefore, parents never get concerned about the loss of academic integrity in Westwood Christian high school.

Students who want to join the school must submit the admission form, provide all the required documents, and pay a non-refundable fee. Also, they are required to pass an exam. Those who don't pass the test are put on the waiting list. Note, all current students have to submit the re-enrollment form every year. We never harm kids verbally or physically. We teach children how to pray and strengthen their faith. Besides, we provide the best educational materials and learning recommendations that can be found on our website - Suwanneechristianschool.com. There are a lot of useful hints that help school students cope with their assignments and gain writing skills.