OCD Help Chat 
Anonymous85281
Michele- Recovery Coach(book private text support through OCD recovery network)
Hi you do have ocd and these thoughts are all false. The fact that you feel no anxiety about the thought is classic HOCD i see this all the time with clients. Keep disregarding these types of thoughts.
Thanks Michele. I’m going through the same thing except I’m worried that I’m having the thoughts on purpose which means it’s true. The more I think abt having them on purpose, the more I actually have them on purpose and it’s freaking me out cause it’s making me think that these are really “my” thoughts and that I want them
Anonymous85281
Thanks Michele. I’m going through the same thing except I’m worried that I’m having the thoughts on purpose which means it’s true. The more I think abt having them on purpose, the more I actually have them on purpose and it’s freaking me out cause it’s making me think that these are really “my” thoughts and that I want them
its just ocd tricking you. choose not to ruminate and disregard these thoughts. delay rumination by 10 mins then increase
Anonymous85281
its just ocd tricking you. choose not to ruminate and disregard these thoughts. delay rumination by 10 mins then increase
I want to believe you so bad but my brain is telling me that I’m wrong
Anonymous85281
I want to believe you so bad but my brain is telling me that I’m wrong
ocd is wrong. Ive been through it myself . And all my clients say the same
Anonymous113613 How do I separate OCD thoughts and feelings about contamination, cleanliness etc. when we need to cautious during covid-19 times.
Anonymous113613
How do I separate OCD thoughts and feelings about contamination, cleanliness etc. when we need to cautious during covid-19 times.
Good question, what are some things you are doing to keep clean?
Anonymous114173 Michelle I’m really struggling to recover alone but I can’t access a therapist or tell my family about my Ocd , cAnt afford text support either , what shall I do , my fear of never recovering is soo high
Anonymous114173 Ppl keep saying I can’t recover alone and I feel awful
Anonymous114173 Also Michele recovery isn’t same as cure so it means Ocd will never fully go away
Anonymous113613
Good question, what are some things you are doing to keep clean?
Washing my hands a lot but not really to excess, but my problem is worrying about passing something on to someone else not necessarily covid - like did I touch my nose or mouth before I opened the mailbox, or did I contaminate food by forgetting to wash my hands after going to the washroom etc.
Anonymous115168 You can recover from OCD
Anonymous114173
Anonymous115168
You can recover from OCD
Recovery still means you have Ocd
Anonymous110812 Sometimes I think that I forget to turning of the light. Then my thoughts say: What if the bulb explodes and causing a fire?
Anonymous114173
Also Michele recovery isn’t same as cure so it means Ocd will never fully go away
recovery is the same thing as cured. You can heal from this and move on with your life. Any thoughts that come in regarding the recovery completely disregard. Set timers to delay rumination by 10 mins then increase
Anonymous113613
Washing my hands a lot but not really to excess, but my problem is worrying about passing something on to someone else not necessarily covid - like did I touch my nose or mouth before I opened the mailbox, or did I contaminate food by forgetting to wash my hands after going to the washroom etc.
Hi so lets try to wash hands for only 10 mins. any thoughts that come in about you contaminating someone is off limits choose to disregard or what if i forgot to wash my hands etcc
Anonymous110812
Sometimes I think that I forget to turning of the light. Then my thoughts say: What if the bulb explodes and causing a fire?
disregard
Anonymous114173
Anonymous114173
Michelle I’m really struggling to recover alone but I can’t access a therapist or tell my family about my Ocd , cAnt afford text support either , what shall I do , my fear of never recovering is soo high
?
Anonymous114173
?
any thought that comes in regarding the recovery is off limits. keep delaying rumination little by little and focus on real life stuff
Anonymous114173
recovery is the same thing as cured. You can heal from this and move on with your life. Any thoughts that come in regarding the recovery completely disregard. Set timers to delay rumination by 10 mins then increase
But there is no cure for ocd
Anonymous114173 Michele what types of Ocd did you have
Anonymous115175 Does your program take insurance? Or can you give clients an itemized bill for insurance reimbursement?
Anonymous115175 my therapist & psychiatrist want me to do an inpatient ocd program yet we’ve called programs across the country & none will take my insurance & trying to switch insurance is no help b/c i’m on disability. ucla says they will but I’ve been wait 4.5 months, I don’t have any money to waste i feel lost & more hopeless b/c of limited & lack of access to care. is there any trial period available
Anonymous85281 Why does it feel like I want my thoughts to be true? It’s never felt like this before
Anonymous110937 Ali did a video on feling like you want the thoughts. Its just OCD
Anonymous114191 I'm doing exposures all day however before I have even the chance to respond differently I've already reacted? Any suggestions?
Anonymous86699 Why does everything remind me of my ocd thoughts? I can’t go a single minute without having them and I see it everywhere I go. It doesn’t even seem intrusive anymore. The anxiety is gone and they just kinda seem like normal thoughts and I’m worried that it’s actually “me”
Anonymous111042 After a month of hiding in my bedroom, curtains closed and white noise on in the background (so I cannot hear the neighbours), I'm going to try to make some progress today. One day, that's all. Thinking beyond that is too difficult...
Anonymous115317 OCD has already made my life hell
Anonymous111042
Anonymous115317
OCD has already made my life hell
One day. One single solitary day, that's all. One less compulsion, one less minute of rumination, one less thing to avoid. Do one thing today and see where it leads. Good luck friend.
Anonymous114173
Anonymous111042
After a month of hiding in my bedroom, curtains closed and white noise on in the background (so I cannot hear the neighbours), I'm going to try to make some progress today. One day, that's all. Thinking beyond that is too difficult...
You got this friend 💪🏼
Anonymous85281 How will I ever truly get rid of these thoughts? I’m a girl with HOCD and I’ve lost almost all attraction to men, I can’t even think about them anymore without getting an HOCD thought. What if I’m wrong and this isn’t ocd and this never goes away?
Anonymous85281 It’s gotten so bad that it’s making me think that I WANT to think about girls(I’m a girl)
Anonymous85281 I mean how real can ocd feel? Can it really convince you want to be the person you feared the most?
Anonymous85281 I feel like I’m the only one with an ocd theme where it turns out to be true. It wasn’t like this before I was sure I had HOCD but now this feels too real
Anonymous85281 When someone tells me that my thoughts are a result of ocd, I’m not even relived anymore. I just think “that can’t be true”
Anonymous114173
Anonymous85281
How will I ever truly get rid of these thoughts? I’m a girl with HOCD and I’ve lost almost all attraction to men, I can’t even think about them anymore without getting an HOCD thought. What if I’m wrong and this isn’t ocd and this never goes away?
Honestly just accept the thoughts say ok and move on , when your Brain realises you don’t react to the thoughts and your not scared they will fade away themselves , because you are powering up the thoughts they are getting more strong
Anonymous110812 Sounds weird, but I fell sad, because a compulsive behaviour few days ago. I checked multiple times if the light was off and the door of my office was closed. What can I do?
Anonymous114173
Anonymous110812
Sounds weird, but I fell sad, because a compulsive behaviour few days ago. I checked multiple times if the light was off and the door of my office was closed. What can I do?
Don’t feel sad it’s okay x just Slowly reduce the amount of times you are checking
Anonymous85281
Anonymous86699
Why does everything remind me of my ocd thoughts? I can’t go a single minute without having them and I see it everywhere I go. It doesn’t even seem intrusive anymore. The anxiety is gone and they just kinda seem like normal thoughts and I’m worried that it’s actually “me”
^
Anonymous95606 Hey guys !just a point from someone battling for 35 maybe more years with ocd..The delay technique seems to work best..every time you have a compulsion or rumination just have a ten min time out where you do other stuff..Then if the thought or urge come again ,have another time out...untill you forget it...hard but works....the more time outs the better ..
Anonymous95606 But in between find something to be occupied with
Anonymous95606 And again ...ocd is not like flu , to take antibiotics and get cured...it's CHRONIC ..all professionals and serious scientists say so....which gives us more motive to actually fight against it
Anonymous95606 In my opinion time tracking is not very feasible..theoretically works but it's not very applicable ..in a busy day you cannot use timers throughout the day to count how long you have ocd rubbish in your brain!!
Anonymous95606 Instead of some ppl asking specific questions about their specific symptoms ,we all should discus methods of battling ocd and improving mental health ..we are supposed to try eliminate safety behaviours ...
Anonymous95606 And some ppl are here only to get reassurance...it's very bad..and it's actually what makes ocd chronic
Anonymous114173
Anonymous95606
And again ...ocd is not like flu , to take antibiotics and get cured...it's CHRONIC ..all professionals and serious scientists say so....which gives us more motive to actually fight against it
Please stop saying it’s chronic , you’ve said it before but the coaches on this forum say it’s not chronic
Anonymous114173
Anonymous114173
Please stop saying it’s chronic , you’ve said it before but the coaches on this forum say it’s not chronic
They said you can recover fully 100%
Anonymous113613
Anonymous95606
Instead of some ppl asking specific questions about their specific symptoms ,we all should discus methods of battling ocd and improving mental health ..we are supposed to try eliminate safety behaviours ...
I agree. Was that not the original intention of this forum? I would really like more people to focus on recovery and I agree some people keep seeking reassurance for the same thing every day almost. I understand their pain, but it will only makes things worse.
Anonymous114638 i’ve gone a while without coming on here but normally the feeling of ‘wanting’ an intrusive thought and what’ i actually want are different but i had an ocd want that i couldnt, i’m so scared is this normal
Anonymous86699
Anonymous114638
i’ve gone a while without coming on here but normally the feeling of ‘wanting’ an intrusive thought and what’ i actually want are different but i had an ocd want that i couldnt, i’m so scared is this normal
Omg I’m going through the exact same thing! Normally when I get a “wanting” feeling from an ocd thought, I didn’t want it to be there and I didn’t rly mean it but now with the less anxiety from my thoughts, it ACTUALLY feels like I want it and there’s no use fighting back bc I don’t really mean it. I’m so scared too and I just feel drained
Customize

To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

stainless steel round pipe price

According to different manufacturing processes, stainless steel round pipe can be: hot-rolled, extruded, cold-drawn and cold-rolled. These basic types can be divided into round pipes and special-shaped pipes according to the cross-sectional shape. Stainless steel round pipe are widely used, but There are also some special-shaped stainless steel pipes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle, octagon and so on.

For steel pipes subjected to fluid pressure, hydraulic tests must be carried out to check their pressure resistance and quality, and no leakage, wetting or expansion under the specified pressure is qualified. Some steel pipes are also subject to crimping tests according to the standard or the buyer’s requirements. , Flaring test, flattening test.