Before the coaching with Michele I had some ideas what I needed to do for recovery, because of the research I did. But when I got to speak to Michele the approach of recovery got really significantly simplified. I was way to concerned before and thought about so many different things, while with Michelle’s help it got easier to live my normal life again and get back on the right path. Therefor I am really grateful to have found Ali Greymond and through her Michele because I don’t know where I would be now otherwise. I can only encourage everybody who needs to read this to try the coaching because it really helps!

– Phillip 
OCD Help Chat 
Helmet Schmacker
Anonymous132475
His main theme used to be ROCD. As his compulsions around exposures got worse, it feels that hes ROCD thoughts/feelings are popping up a bit too. Hes been mentioning whether we are compatible or not and he questions whether he loves me enough and wants to spend his life with me. He feels depressed. Should these thoughts and feelings be quiet now, as he is so near being recovered?
Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of ROCD. If you pop on later Michele or Kirby would be the people to ask, or someone else in the chat may well be able to help.
Anonymous132475 Maybe Im wrong, but I guess I could’ve asked about any other theme being a bit more present while dealing with exposure compulsions.
Anonymous132475 But yeah, I can ask later
Anonymous118415 Hi, can someone help me? I'm 18 years old and suffering with POCD. I talk to people online with the same interests as me. Their bio clearly always states that they are adults as I am and I would never want to talk to anyone much younger than me. But my OCD attacks that and tells me that a person might be lying about their age and might be a minor, which makes me fret. How do I disregard this?
Anonymous132515 Hiya I was wondering if someone could help me?
Anonymous132515 Can you get false memory literally 2 seconds after doing something, I suffer with false memory and the “memories” usually from years or even months ago however I’m starting to get them literally in my day to day life, so I’ll walk past someone on the street or sit near someone on the bus or even be talking to a work colleague and my mind will come up with horrible stuff saying I did such a
Anonymous132515 and sucb
Anonymous132515 such**
Anonymous132515 I am going to see my psychiatrist tomorrow so hopefully that will help but I just feel so alone and so scared all the time
Anonymous121431
Anonymous132515
I am going to see my psychiatrist tomorrow so hopefully that will help but I just feel so alone and so scared all the time
All is well bro.. but erp is important
Anonymous132549 Hi can 15yo M here diagnosed and on meds suffering from POCD, sometimes I’ll get intrusive images of random faces of little girls locked in my head then when I think of women I worry I fantasised earlier, even when I didn’t notice sometimes.
Anonymous132549 Is this proof I’m a p?
Anonymous132515
Anonymous132549
Is this proof I’m a p?
If you was one, you wouldn’t be worrying or have anxiety over this, you know deep down that you are not, it’s just ocd bullying you again (I wish I can take my own advice) I know how scary and exhausting this illness is
Anonymous132559 Anybody here to help with really horrible thoughts?
Anonymous132515
Anonymous132559
Anybody here to help with really horrible thoughts?
Remember they are only thoughts
Anonymous132515 thoughts do not define who you are as a person
Anonymous132559
Anonymous132515
thoughts do not define who you are as a person
---
Anonymous132559 ---
Anonymous132559
Anonymous132515
thoughts do not define who you are as a person
Thank you for your reply
Anonymous118760 I keep getting real and false memories about pocd and I am worried about it
Anonymous130704 does anyone here struggle with false attraction/desires? Ive had it since the beginning of OCD but it always caused me stress, anxiety, and sadness but now it feels even more real and i feels like I like it. I cant even get any more anxiety when I am doing my exposures and its worrying me that the only reason I had anxiety in the first place is bc I coulnt except who I rly was
Anonymous130704 also I have HOCD and whats really concerning is that I was always proud to be straight and I was so excited to have a boyfriend in college and marry and man someday but ive thought about HOCD so much that it seems that women are my only route, like it the only thing I want. I feel so stupid and angry and I feel like im lying about having ocd just so I can make up excuses
Anonymous132601
Helmet Schmacker
Are you sexually attracted to children?
ish i mean obvious there r some cute little white ones7787754018
Anonymous132606
Anonymous132601
ish i mean obvious there r some cute little white ones7787754018
Wtf
Anonymous132606
Anonymous132515
If you was one, you wouldn’t be worrying or have anxiety over this, you know deep down that you are not, it’s just ocd bullying you again (I wish I can take my own advice) I know how scary and exhausting this illness is
What if I don’t know deep down that I’m not
Anonymous132606 I got false attraction whilst staring at a little girl to check because she was wearing a more adult looking piece of clothing and it was the type of hairstyle I like on women. It feels so strong and real. And with real events regarding my fetish and POCD… I don’t know if I can disregard as I am really convinced. It feels so d**n real. Any advice? Is there a point to hope?
Anonymous132606 Like it feels like I actually desire this and I enjoy these feelings
Anonymous132606 And when it’s mixed with groin syndrome
Anonymous132606 It feels like false attraction getting stronger and real events regarding my fetish is more proof I must be a p
Anonymous132606 I feel like I’m not as attracted to women anymore
Anonymous132606
Helmet Schmacker
OK, that's good. You recognise the signs and realise you need help, which is why you're here I presume? Are you able to do recovery work right now?
Helmet Schmacker there’s so much evidence my fears are true with the realism as well like
Anonymous132606 How can false attraction with POCD and groin syndrome feel so strong and feel so real. Yet then when I test I get way stronger and quicker arousal to women
Anonymous132606 Like I feel like I’m losing attraction to women and gaining it for children for some reason.
Anonymous132608 And whenever I think of that girl I saw to ruminate I feel like I’m fantasising and enjoying that
Anonymous132607
Anonymous130704
does anyone here struggle with false attraction/desires? Ive had it since the beginning of OCD but it always caused me stress, anxiety, and sadness but now it feels even more real and i feels like I like it. I cant even get any more anxiety when I am doing my exposures and its worrying me that the only reason I had anxiety in the first place is bc I coulnt except who I rly was
^^^^
Anonymous132608
Anonymous132607
^^^^
?
Anonymous132608 Please somebody help I am genuinely convinced my POCD fears are true
Anonymous132607
Anonymous130704
also I have HOCD and whats really concerning is that I was always proud to be straight and I was so excited to have a boyfriend in college and marry and man someday but ive thought about HOCD so much that it seems that women are my only route, like it the only thing I want. I feel so stupid and angry and I feel like im lying about having ocd just so I can make up excuses
why cant i hardly see myself with a man anymore?
Anonymous132608
Anonymous132607
why cant i hardly see myself with a man anymore?
I’ve had HOCD but it’s nowhere near as strong as the POCD in my experience, but I do know you feel like you lose attraction to things you like, I was convinced i was attracted to some of my male friends.
Anonymous132609 I’m begging for someone to answer my above POCD questions, it feels so strong and real. Like I’m scared this feeling will never go away
Anonymous132632 Ok just tested by masturbating to thoughts of little girls then women again and reactions to women much stronger. Proof I’m not a p, right?
Anonymous132637 Same guy here POCD just calmed down but HOCD is back up. I keep having intrusive thoughts about a male friend and I feel convinced I want to date him, m********e to thoughts of him, etc. I feel like I desire it and I want to look up gay p**n and jerk off like it’s exciting. Is this normal with HOCD?
Anonymous132637 I’m not currently now scared of losing attraction to adults but I’m scared of losing attraction to women and gaining it to men. I feel like I enjoy this. How do I know I’m not bisexual? I’ve also m********e to gay p**n in the past does that make me bisexual?
Anonymous132480 Guys, please stop looking for reassurance, you can never get enough to satisfy. Recovery work is your way out of this, check out Ali's videos if you need to know where to start.
Anonymous132645
Anonymous132480
Guys, please stop looking for reassurance, you can never get enough to satisfy. Recovery work is your way out of this, check out Ali's videos if you need to know where to start.
Dude it’s like my POCD and HOCD have combined, I’m scared I’m attracted to little boys and I’m getting groinal syndrome
Anonymous132666 When masturbating to p**n I get thoughts like “What if a little girl was doing it.” Or something and the. I feel like I enjoy it then get intrusive images of their faces. Is this proof I’m a p?
Anonymous130704 do you think that because my HOCD started during puberty that it means that its true? That my thoughts interfered with my "development" and that it actually turned me? Granted I started having the thoughts late in puberty and I had already felt completely confident in my identity but now Im worried that bc it was during puberty that means its true
Anonymous130704 also to those w/ ocd who seek reassurance as their compulsion, do you seek reassurance to make sure your symptoms are a result of ocd so you know they are not real or do you "check" to make sure its not real. for instance, checking to make sure you are still straight and being reassured or doing the same with ROCD or POCD. not asking for reassurance just curious.
Anonymous132740
Anonymous130704
also to those w/ ocd who seek reassurance as their compulsion, do you seek reassurance to make sure your symptoms are a result of ocd so you know they are not real or do you "check" to make sure its not real. for instance, checking to make sure you are still straight and being reassured or doing the same with ROCD or POCD. not asking for reassurance just curious.
Yes
Anonymous130704
Anonymous132740
Yes
which type do you do?
Customize

I have been suffering from Harm OCD since a decade. I had this feeling like something was wrong with me and I started avoiding objects like pillows,knives etc. Last year when covid started it became worst since I was locked inside house and there were no meeting with friends , I used to hardly sleep then I came across ali videos in YouTube I started watching her videos also joined the chat group I tried to follow most of the things ali told me but somehow I felt I needed more guidance about ERP that’s when I joined text support with Michele. She gave me proper knowledge about OCD and how it works ,she was always available whenever I texted her or when I felt stuck.She motivated me when I had bad days. It’s been 3 months now and i have seen lot of improvement in me ,i sleep well and i feel much happier now and more focused now. I am thankful for that. I will recommend Michele to anyone that needs guidance for their OCD.

– Ninthi

To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Some words

First of all sorry for my English... 

I want to express some words some feelings.. My feelings... 

I wish on day I will open my eyes and see clearly that I am not that kind of person that my ocd wants to make me believe that I am... I love all people, I don't want these freaking harmful thoughts, they kill me inside. Ocd is cruel. The only reason I live is God, he saves me everyday from this hell. I was a happy Girl when I finished school and then ocd came to my life, I lived my life 6 years in happiness, I had a bit anxiety but i was happy, lately I lost my happiness. I try a lot believe me, I try to be happy again but I am very sensitive person.I am writing this post with tears on my eyes but I believe, I need to believe that is here with me on my side and will make me happy again. I want to make my own family with kids. I hope I will make my family... I love guys... Thanks for reading my words, and are words from my heart...