To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

OCD Chat (You must be logged in below to use the chat.) 
User2525 It feels loneöy with a theme that nobody else has sometimes i wish i would have a more common theme
User2525 Please somebody answer
User2525 My recovery would be so much eaaier
User2525 Please
User2525 Im so sorry for spam
User2525 I wont put a message for a while just please help im actively doing erp but theres this one question that i haven't got answered
User2525 Actually nevermind that might be reassuranse
Amando
User2525
Actually nevermind that might be reassuranse
Yeah man keep doing erp
User2525 You can just casually check it out but not give reassurase i think it would be okay if people were more aware of absurd themes
User2525
Amando
Yeah man keep doing erp
Because yes
User2525 I justhad a bad daywith erp
User2525 At öeast i realised it now ps oh im filling the chat again sorry
Amando
User2525
At öeast i realised it now ps oh im filling the chat again sorry
No that's fine man i understand you
Amando Did you read my post?
Amando Do you think mine also is ocd?
User2525 Wait one sec i'll read it
User2525 Hmm i get that i once had slight real event ocd (i've had many themes) at least it's more common than mine just do erp no matter what
User2525 Could you read the post about my avsurd theme don't give reassurance just give me a honest opinion and tell me whta you think
User2525 About it
User2525 Abd i absolutely think your theme is ocd
User2525 *and
Jessica How much today
Jessica How much your daily now
Jessica U happy together all day none stop
Jessica Hola
Powerful
needyou
In my day.. But I do them with the feeling of sadness. I feel sad when I have thoughts in the background of my mind.. This is the difficult part of recovery
Oh, totally, the sadness or fear was always in the background for me. But now I am so so much better. you are doing well if you are keeping yourself busy. The sadness will pass, believe me. Just keeping going! Track your rumination. It worked for me, it will work for you, don't give up
Amando
User2525
Could you read the post about my avsurd theme don't give reassurance just give me a honest opinion and tell me whta you think
Where is your post?
Bec1990
Powerful
Oh, totally, the sadness or fear was always in the background for me. But now I am so so much better. you are doing well if you are keeping yourself busy. The sadness will pass, believe me. Just keeping going! Track your rumination. It worked for me, it will work for you, don't give up
Hi all
Kevin Le
Bec1990
Hi all
how did u track ur rumination and im getting better but i sometimes feel like i dont wanna get better it hurts but im making slow progress im becoming an ea and im worried im not set for the job. - 7787754018 fongo
User2525 There is my post
User2525 My theme
User2525 Please somebody reply there
User2525 I have never got an ansver from somebody that knows about ocd
User2525 Sorry for filling the chat again i can wait for an answer i just calmed down but the answer would still be very good
Amando
User2525
Sorry for filling the chat again i can wait for an answer i just calmed down but the answer would still be very good
I've read your post looks like rumination. I was also like you was afraid to delete something very important.
User2525 Oh really 😮
User2525 Thank you Thank you
User2525 Im not the only one
User2525 One question anymore
User2525 Im not supposted to delete it right?
Powerful
User2525
Im not the only one
Just replied to your post, hope you'll do the work and get better soon
User2525 Oh
User2525 I will read it right away
Powerful
User2525
Im not supposted to delete it right?
You soppose not to take any decisions and work on getting better
Powerful
User2525
Im not supposted to delete it right?
My OCD was saying I have to brake up with my partner. Was very scary. I decided not to take any decisions and work on beating the OCD. Now I am in a good place and that thought seems silly
User2525 Thank you i git stuck for a month because of this but no longer i will let myself get stuck and i will say no to anymore questions so i don't get stuck again i won't give up
User2525 I will continue tracking more carefully after 1 week i will tell about progress
Powerful
User2525
Thank you i git stuck for a month because of this but no longer i will let myself get stuck and i will say no to anymore questions so i don't get stuck again i won't give up
We all get setbacks! It is totally normal, part of the process. But remember you have tools that help and that you are going to get better. In the low moments it is hard to see, but we just need to push through it

no anxiety but it’s scary

so i’ve had hocd for eight months and i’m getting to the point where the anxiety is getting low due to exposure and not reacting to the thoughts. however, it’s scary because it feels like it’s coming true and it feels like i want it to happen. it feels like it changed me and not having anxiety gives me anxiety 

That’s normal, you’re always gonna feel that way with ocd. Your brain thought it was dangerous, so as a result when you stop listening it’s gonna make you think it’s true, just keep doing exposures.