Before the coaching with Michele I had some ideas what I needed to do for recovery, because of the research I did. But when I got to speak to Michele the approach of recovery got really significantly simplified. I was way to concerned before and thought about so many different things, while with Michelle’s help it got easier to live my normal life again and get back on the right path. Therefor I am really grateful to have found Ali Greymond and through her Michele because I don’t know where I would be now otherwise. I can only encourage everybody who needs to read this to try the coaching because it really helps!

– Phillip 
OCD Help Chat 
Aero I think maybe try to just ignore it for a while, let yourself come back to it later and see what it looks like after not ruminating and powering it up so much for a while, like maybe 2-4 weeks. If it's really about finding an answer, then you can try again then, with anxiety messing with things less
Aero If you zoom out enough, I guess what I'm saying isn't much different from "OCD thoughts are OCD thoughts, content is content". I know it's a lot harder to see it that way when it seems so logical, but that's why I say you don't need the layer of OCD anxiety on top of whatever else
Aero It is a separate thing, and it does add its own distortion or amplification, making things seem more extreme or scary or threatening or anxiety-inducing than they otherwise would, and causes you to miss details by focusing so narrowly on things
Aero Maybe it's more about perspective than hard logic
Aero It's ok to just say no to OCD, even if it throws a tantrum about it
Anonymous167086 i just need somewhere to vent where people will at least understand what’s going on. i feel so hopeless and beat down. i’ve tried so hard for recovery and yet i always seem to reach a certain point and never move forward from that. i just recently had a ocd attack out of seemingly nowhere. i feel so exhausted and beat down. none of this makes any sort of sense & im genuinely so exhausted
Anonymous167086 how do i go from celebrating one day that my symptoms were barely there and in the backseat (even when i was drinking w friends!) and back to this, where i’m scared to get out of bed because i can’t go through another day of panic and anxiety. how did it all just unravel so fast
Anonymous163633 I THINK I HURT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
I THINK I HURT SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
Is anyone here, please?
Anonymous163633 I'm so anxious right now! I had a sleep over with my younger cousin. She slept in the same bed as much as I didn't want her to, I was dreading it (because of my POCD). I don't remember what happened a hundred percent clearly but I remember during the night that my leg touched hers and I liked it and pulled away really quickly. I don't remember if I had an urge to do it and acted on that urge or if
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
I'm so anxious right now! I had a sleep over with my younger cousin. She slept in the same bed as much as I didn't want her to, I was dreading it (because of my POCD). I don't remember what happened a hundred percent clearly but I remember during the night that my leg touched hers and I liked it and pulled away really quickly. I don't remember if I had an urge to do it and acted on that urge or if
*If it just happened, but I'm pretty sure I had the urge. The next morning, I asked her if I had hurt her (I wasn't going to go into all the details, she's a kid) but she claimed she was asleep and doesn't remember anything. I kept asking her again and again and again and I feel like confessing to somebody. I think I might have molested my cousin...and my brain has been fixating on it on and off
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
*If it just happened, but I'm pretty sure I had the urge. The next morning, I asked her if I had hurt her (I wasn't going to go into all the details, she's a kid) but she claimed she was asleep and doesn't remember anything. I kept asking her again and again and again and I feel like confessing to somebody. I think I might have molested my cousin...and my brain has been fixating on it on and off
*For weeks. Because I'm pretty sure either I had the urge to do it and did it, or my leg touched hers automatically and I liked the feeling. The more I ruminated, the more blurry it became. And I remember not having initial anxiety to the incident, but I still did ruminate all night (without anxiety) and hardly got any sleep. That was when I decided to ask her if she had felt me ''kick her''
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
*For weeks. Because I'm pretty sure either I had the urge to do it and did it, or my leg touched hers automatically and I liked the feeling. The more I ruminated, the more blurry it became. And I remember not having initial anxiety to the incident, but I still did ruminate all night (without anxiety) and hardly got any sleep. That was when I decided to ask her if she had felt me ''kick her''
Again, she claimed she was asleep but even then, I don't care. I'm so scared I have assaulted or molested her and I feel like I should be in jail. I love her so much, I never wanted to hurt her...but even then, my brain doubts that...please, somebody...help me
Anonymous167086 i’ve read what you said and it does not sound like you assaulted her at all. the doubts is your ocd trying to prove itself right. i think you really have to lead this with allowing uncertainty to exist, even though i know how difficult it can be. so anytime you start to wonder if you acted on an urge, don’t try to answer that. accidentally touching someone’s leg while you’re asleep is p co
Anonymous167086 p common
Anonymous163633
Anonymous167086
i’ve read what you said and it does not sound like you assaulted her at all. the doubts is your ocd trying to prove itself right. i think you really have to lead this with allowing uncertainty to exist, even though i know how difficult it can be. so anytime you start to wonder if you acted on an urge, don’t try to answer that. accidentally touching someone’s leg while you’re asleep is p co
I wasn't asleep when this happened, that's why I remember it. She was asleep and claims she doesn't remember my leg touching hers. But I really question whether I did it on purpose or not. I don't remember whether I had the urge to touch her or not or whether it just happened. I remember liking the feeling and that's the scary part
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
I wasn't asleep when this happened, that's why I remember it. She was asleep and claims she doesn't remember my leg touching hers. But I really question whether I did it on purpose or not. I don't remember whether I had the urge to touch her or not or whether it just happened. I remember liking the feeling and that's the scary part
In fact I did not sleep after the incident. I never sleep when she comes round to sleep over because I just ruminate about what could happen. I hate when she sleeps in the bed with me and always try to make compromises. It's just too extreme of an exposure and now I'm afraid I have hurt her...
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
In fact I did not sleep after the incident. I never sleep when she comes round to sleep over because I just ruminate about what could happen. I hate when she sleeps in the bed with me and always try to make compromises. It's just too extreme of an exposure and now I'm afraid I have hurt her...
Again, the more I ruminated, anxiety or not, the more fuzzy it became. I cannot say for certain whether I had an urge and acted on it and whether it was an accident and I liked the feeling. I asked her to sleep on the other side of the bed and not next to me that night. Maybe that was avoidance but I was so afraid something like this would happen.
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
Again, the more I ruminated, anxiety or not, the more fuzzy it became. I cannot say for certain whether I had an urge and acted on it and whether it was an accident and I liked the feeling. I asked her to sleep on the other side of the bed and not next to me that night. Maybe that was avoidance but I was so afraid something like this would happen.
And after it happened and I started to think about it, I was pretty certain I did it, and I didn't experience any anxiety, I just didn't sleep and thought about it a lot. I felt sick talking to her the next morning as I couldn'
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
And after it happened and I started to think about it, I was pretty certain I did it, and I didn't experience any anxiety, I just didn't sleep and thought about it a lot. I felt sick talking to her the next morning as I couldn'
*couldn't stop thinking about it. Though again, she claimed to be asleep, even so, that doesn't make it any better. And my brain tells me often that she feels differently about me and hates me, even though she said she didn't remember
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
*couldn't stop thinking about it. Though again, she claimed to be asleep, even so, that doesn't make it any better. And my brain tells me often that she feels differently about me and hates me, even though she said she didn't remember
I also have a memory of pressing up against her leg after she touched it. I'm not 100% sure if it's real though...I'm so scared
Anonymous167406 I'm very scared about the memories, I am convinced that I'm in denial and I'm very worried about the attraction feelings
Anonymous168071 Use a Coupon that will be helpful for you http://www.gammatech.org/ because it can give you an excellent discount within your budget and enjoy the features of paid function o VPN.
Anonymous168114 Fildena effective and oral tablet https://www.latestpills.com/product/fildena/ Fildena is an effective and oral tablet. If you are suffering from problems like impotence and erectile dysfunction, visit latestpills.com today And use a Fildena tablet which can help men get out of ED-like problems in a very short time.
Anonymous163633 Does anyone else have this problem where they don't feel anxiety and instead, a building up physical tension feeling in their head, and indifference? But also slight uncomfortableness with that?
Anonymous163633
Anonymous167406
I'm very scared about the memories, I am convinced that I'm in denial and I'm very worried about the attraction feelings
Don't worry, this is OCD. It knows this is what you're scared of and makes you feel it so that you're more scared. This is how it works.
Anonymous168570 Hello. I’m new here but I have been suffering with ocd for several years. I’m wondering, does anyone else ever experience ROCD out with a romantic relationship? I have thoughts about not loving my mother and it feels very real. And when I try to think its OCD I keep thinking ‘but I don’t feel like I love her’. It’s very distressing 😣
Anonymous163633
Anonymous168570
Hello. I’m new here but I have been suffering with ocd for several years. I’m wondering, does anyone else ever experience ROCD out with a romantic relationship? I have thoughts about not loving my mother and it feels very real. And when I try to think its OCD I keep thinking ‘but I don’t feel like I love her’. It’s very distressing 😣
Hi! ROCD isn't my theme but I can tell you that OCD works the same way in all themes. This is OCD
Anonymous157356 Guys idk what to do I’m not scared of the thoughts anymore and now it feels like I want to be bisexual and not straight anymore like wtf I’ve been fighting these thoughts for years because I hate them but now everytime I read stuff like how you know you’re bisexual I’m convinced that I have been through the same thing and actually want to kiss girls and stuff and that I only want to be str
Anonymous157356 Straight because I’m in denial and I can’t handle the truth.
Anonymous157356 Like this whole thing started because I was imagining myself with a husband and idk why but apparently I didn’t feel happy enough with the thought and then I thought what would it be like with a girl and I was absolutely disgusted and I hated it but then my stupid self was like ok I have to check to make sure and I did and then I actually realized that I was questioning myself I got freaked out
Anonymous157356 And now I’m worried that that was actually a sign that I’m bisexual and not ocd
Anonymous157356 This whole time I have wanted to be straight but now it feels like everything has changed plz help
Anonymous157356 Like I have these weird urges to kiss girls that I would never be attracted to like amber heard and popular girls at school and they feel so real like I want it plz help I’m dying
Anonymous168570
Anonymous157356
Like I have these weird urges to kiss girls that I would never be attracted to like amber heard and popular girls at school and they feel so real like I want it plz help I’m dying
I have experienced something similar before. SO-OCD is very difficult, as with all OCD subtypes. I read somewhere that OCD attacks what matters to you. In the case of SO-OCD the OCD is attacking your identity. So the thoughts don’t mean you’re not straight, just that you value your identity.
Anonymous168570
Anonymous163633
Hi! ROCD isn't my theme but I can tell you that OCD works the same way in all themes. This is OCD
Thank you so much for replying 😭 It is so difficult when it feels like what your thoughts are saying is true.
Anonymous157356
Anonymous168570
I have experienced something similar before. SO-OCD is very difficult, as with all OCD subtypes. I read somewhere that OCD attacks what matters to you. In the case of SO-OCD the OCD is attacking your identity. So the thoughts don’t mean you’re not straight, just that you value your identity.
But why am I feeling like this? Like this attraction feeling that makes me want to kill myself but it feels so real like not ocd real
Anonymous168822 Things will look brighter
Anonymous168822 I’m telling you I had this for 2 years straight but with immense will power I got over it
Anonymous168822 Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise as I use to believe it is not as easy as that
Anonymous168822 But it really is. YOU DEEP DOWN KNOW THE TRUTH AND THATS WHY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
Anonymous168822 Remember your values and morales and who you are and you will completely overcome it like I have
Anonymous168822 Nothing regarding this even bothers me in the slightest now and HOCD was constantly for me everyday second of everyday for two years
Anonymous168861 When i was a little kid (1st grade or something) i kissed a guy outof curiosity as i saw my parents looking at music videos that involved kissing am i gay?
Anonymous168861 Those stupid things i did as a kid have left a scar on me. I do get turned on by my gf but sometimes i feel like i need to break up with her and date a guy instead. I feel so bad rn
Anonymous168861
Anonymous157356
This whole time I have wanted to be straight but now it feels like everything has changed plz help
Same here.
Anonymous166026 I went too with an exposure yesterday and now I'm lost. I have POCD and I watched a certain episode of Black Mirror for ERP. It was too much and now I've gone into a spiral
Anonymous166026 The character was looking at illegal things and I started to worry if I would do that gooc
Anonymous166026 *too. Then I started to get urges in response. I'm so worried I'll act on them
Anonymous163633
Anonymous163633
I also have a memory of pressing up against her leg after she touched it. I'm not 100% sure if it's real though...I'm so scared
It's been a few days and I'm like 100% sure I did this. I remember having a physical sensation after she pressed up against my leg and I remember it being so strong that I kind of leaned in. I feel sick. I'm so scared. I feel like I should call the police and stay away from her....my memories are coming back now
Customize

I have been suffering from Harm OCD since a decade. I had this feeling like something was wrong with me and I started avoiding objects like pillows,knives etc. Last year when covid started it became worst since I was locked inside house and there were no meeting with friends , I used to hardly sleep then I came across ali videos in YouTube I started watching her videos also joined the chat group I tried to follow most of the things ali told me but somehow I felt I needed more guidance about ERP that’s when I joined text support with Michele. She gave me proper knowledge about OCD and how it works ,she was always available whenever I texted her or when I felt stuck.She motivated me when I had bad days. It’s been 3 months now and i have seen lot of improvement in me ,i sleep well and i feel much happier now and more focused now. I am thankful for that. I will recommend Michele to anyone that needs guidance for their OCD.

– Ninthi

To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fildena Double 200 : To Successfully Remove Ed's Problem

Erectile dysfunction is one type of sexual problem that occurs in males. So in order to overcome this problem, you can use the fildena double 200 pill. This pill helps to complete satisfying sex with your love lady during the sexual session. Sildenafil citrate is the main active component that helps to improve the blood flow to the genital area. Take this medicine only once a day. Do not take this medicine with alcohol. Because it reduces the effect of the drug. This drug can serious side effects. If you having a problem with Ed than to buy fildena double 200 online today and regain energy in your life!!