To REGISTER, LOGIN or access more options, press MENU on mobile.

False Memory OCD and Harm OCD Help

Hello. I suffer from a false memory environment. Recently, false memory OCD thoughts have been associated with the situation that I suddenly attacked a person and took him to a room near the apartment. After the arrival of thoughts, I imagined a thought, i.e. to understand whether I had such a thought or not, after which the thought immediately occurred to me that suddenly I attacked now. I would like to clarify about the OCD situation: it was the beginning of 4 am, sat on the couch and listened to music, thought about the old OCD situation, said to myself, "Why should I believe what the OCD is telling me that I suddenly attacked?" After that, either he presented the idea himself, or an idea occurred to him, after which the thought immediately occurred to me that suddenly I had just attacked. I was sitting on the couch, listening to music, I realized that I didn’t remember getting up and walking into the corridor, thoughts came into my head and said: “now suddenly there’s a real situation, or they even climbed like false statements that suddenly this is a true situation”. I realized that after I said the phrase that why should I believe OCD, a repose came to my mind and then the thought that I suddenly attacked, but I realized that I was sitting on the couch and listening to music. I understand that I was sitting on a cube and most likely after the phrase I presented a thought and the thought came to my mind that I suddenly attacked, but thoughts come to my mind that suddenly I did not present the thought, and suddenly I had a real thought, suddenly I attacked, but I understand that I don’t remember turning off the song on the headphones, I don’t remember getting up from the couch. The thoughts creep into my head that suddenly that door of that room (only the neighbors have keys to which), which I spoke about above, was open, suddenly the neighbors got up at three in the morning and went there and forgot to close the door, suddenly I attacked and was there ... But I understand that this most likely could not be, if the neighbors were there, they would not have forgotten to close the door. I would like to hear your opinion on this situation. Is this a manifestation of False Memory OCD? Thoughts creep into my head that suddenly I did not present a thought, suddenly I had a real thought and suddenly I attacked. After the arrival of that thought, thoughts came into my head that suddenly it was true, as if false statements crept in, that suddenly this was a real situation. Thanks in advance for your reply.