About the Book
If you are in a situation where you need to get over OCD quickly, this book is for you. You must understand that this is a “crash course” in getting over OCD and it will require maximum effort. This book will show you what you need to do in your daily life to overcome OCD in the shortest amount of time possible. It will also give you an in-depth look why you get OCD thoughts, what makes them stick, and how to stop them.
Ali Greymond recovered from OCD using this method and has helped people all over the world recover from OCD as well. If you are ready to recover from OCD, this book is for you.
What You Will Discover In This Book:
- Behavioural Aspects of OCD Recovery
- Mechanics of OCD
- Reassurance and Avoidance
- Stress and OCD
- Lifestyle Changes to help OCD recovery
- Proven Method of Getting Over OCD
- What you MUST do on daily basis to get rid of OCD obsessions and compulsions
- What you are doing wrong and what thoughts and actions are making your OCD worse.