About the Audio Book
You Have OCD Audio Book will explain to you exactly why the thoughts are there and why they are constantly coming into your mind. Once you understand how your mind works and what makes the thoughts come and go you will get back the control you have lost and will be able to begin your recovery. Ali Greymond recovered from OCD using this method and has helped people all over the world recover from OCD as well.
This audio book version has been created so you can listen to the book on the go and recover from OCD faster. Listen to it on the road, at the gym or while doing your daily tasks.
This Book Will Work For You
Yes, this book will work for your specific OCD problems. Here is a small list of OCD fears that will work with my method.
- Checking OCD
- False Memory OCD
- Counting OCD
- Cleaning and Washing OCD
- Pure Obsessional OCD (Pure O)
- Sexual OCD
- Religious OCD
- Hoarding OCD
- Homophobic OCD
- Harm OCD
Do you often spend a large part of you day worrying about a certain thought?You may spend most of your day obsessing about a particular thought. It may be very difficult for you to focus on anything else and you may feel like no matter what you do the thoughts just simply won’t go away. You may also feel that every time you try to get rid of the thought a new one comes into your mind. You Have OCD Audio Book will explain to you exactly why the thoughts are there and why they are constantly coming into your mind. It will then show you how to get rid of them forever. Once you understand how your mind works and what makes the thoughts come and go you will get back the control you have lost and will be able to begin your recovery.
How To Get Over OCD will show you a clear step by step method to overcoming OCD.This method has worked with everyone who has put the effort into getting over OCD. It does require work but the results are well worth the effort. You will get your life back and you will know that you have done it without medication or any other treatment. All you have to do is continuously follow the method in the book. On average people see results in about a week and have real progress in about a month.
Do you feel strong sense of guilt about these thoughts?Most people with OCD have a strong sense of guilt when it comes to their obsessions. They frequently attribute the thoughts to their inner self. They think that because they are having these thoughts they are bad people. This book will show you that the thoughts you are having are just a part of your OCD and you will learn to distinguish between your true self and what OCD is telling you.
What You Will Discover In This Audio Book:
- Proven Method of Getting Over OCD
- How to Recognize OCD Thoughts
- How to Pemanently Stop OCD Thoughts
- What you MUST do on Daily Basis to get rid of OCD Obsessions and Compulsions
- What You are Doing Wrong and What Thoughts and Actions are Making Your OCD Worse.
What others are saying about the ebook version of this book:
- This book rocks! I used to not be able to leave my house because of my OCD and now I'm back at work and feel great! Thanks to this book I now have my life back! A must read for everyone who is struggling with OCD!
John from USA
After following the advice from the book I finally understood why I wasn't feeling better for so long. I am now in recovery and feel better and better. I used to think that I would never recover but here i am, in recovery mode. I definitely recommend it to everyone who has OCD.
Tracy Jones from Canada
- This book is the best book I have ever read about getting rid of OCD. I have been following the method outlined in the book and have been getting less and less OCD thoughts. I am now almost Completely recovered. I can't believe I spent so much money on useless treatments. Definitely worth every penny!
Mark from USA